Alas, the problem with doing a lot of work that most people will never be able to see is that it doesn't look like you're doing much. So have another couple of watercolor scribblings to show I'm alive!
An abstract painting that took on a semi-astronomical look near the end.
A ghostly pale snail.
To do this week:
- Polish off some freelance revisions for that huge project.
- Do the final drawing for that character portrait/illustration commission I'm working on.
- Catch up on Alphabeastiary via daily warmups.
- Make my portfolio website look pretty / learn how that Satellite style sheet works, darnit!
- Paint something for the charity fundraiser Shelly is organizing in support of Japan.
- Moar promo.